- They make an important contribution to improving the treatment of children and adolescents who have experienced abuse
- You will receive free training in trauma-related concepts and an established trauma screening process (live workshop)
- You will receive an expense allowance (€ 20 per screening carried out, € 100 per managed case for your facility)
- The children and adolescents you care for have access to simplified referral channels for psychotherapy for trauma-related disorders
- In the long term, you will benefit from improved interdisciplinary networking with paediatricians and child and adolescent psychotherapists in your region
- Are the leader or employee of a youth welfare office or a child and youth welfare facility
- work with traumatized children and adolescents
- are willing to take part in the scientific monitoring of the project
- have at least 4 years left to work
- Your facility is located near one of our regional centers
Youth welfare offices and other child and youth welfare institutions and their employees who are no more than 1 hour away from our regional centers can take part in our project.
- Cologne / Bonn
- Leipzig / Halle / Erfurt
- Berlin / Potsdam
- Hanover / Hamburg
We would be very happy if you would support us in our project and help to improve the psychotherapeutic treatment of traumatized children and adolescents in Germany. Interested parties can easily register for participation using the contact form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. In order to be able to set up even larger networks of help for traumatized children and adolescents, we would be very happy if you would pass on the information about our project to your colleagues who may be interested.
Information for youth welfare staffs
Our offer for employees of youth welfare offices and other child and youth welfare institutions
The focus of our “BESTFORCAN” project is the dissemination of a very effective psychotherapy for children and adolescents between 5 and 21 who have been victims of child abuse and neglect. We would like to make this form of treatment accessible to more affected children and adolescents in Germany. In addition to further training for psychotherapists, this also includes building networks between child and youth welfare services, paediatricians and psychotherapists. As part of our project, employees of youth welfare offices and other youth welfare organizations have the opportunity to train themselves in trauma-related psychological concepts and an established screening method for diagnosing trauma-related disorders. It also teaches you how to recognize affected children and adolescents as well as possible and how to quickly pass them on to a suitable psychotherapeutic offer. The employees of the child and youth welfare receive an allowance for their participation for the implementation of screenings and the referral of patients. In the long term, »BESTFORCAN« should enable improved interdisciplinary networking within your region.
All of the knowledge and skills required for participation are imparted to you in a free training course. This training will take place in the form of a workshop, in which the participating child and adolescent psychotherapists and paediatricians in your region are also involved.
You can also find further information in our flyer for youth welfare.